How to use this blog:
- The Home menu button shows all posts starting with the most current.
- Use the Search function to find all posts that contain your search phrase.
- Click any one of the Recent Posts to go there.
- All images are maintained on Flickr and the Photos functions give you various ways to look at them.
- The Posts functions provide a variety of interesting ways to view posts.
- There are an eclectic section of Tools to play with.
- All Videos, from different sources are available. YouTube and Vimeo videos play inside the blog, while Flickr has it’s own page.
- Each post is assigned a Category and are presented oldest to newest when selected. For example: Piper.
- To see all posts within a particular period of time, select them from Archives.
Tips & Tricks:
- There is a Scroll to Top link at the bottom of each page or you can left double-click anywhere outside any page to do the same.
- Links that live within the blog stay on the same tab. All other post links open a new tab initially, and then stay within that tab.